Advertisement

Your ex, crush, love is a Mirror and Reflection of You Law of attraction affirmations.

Your ex, crush, love is a Mirror and Reflection of You Law of attraction affirmations. This video is about Your ex, crush, love is a Mirror of You!!

Thank you first of all for viewing this utube Id really appreciate it if you could watch it to the end!! Please like and subscribe so my utubes will circulate and others will benefit from all my utubes as well!! Thanks a lot!! May you have speedy results to this utube and all others of interest!! xo

Affirmations for your ex, crush, love is a mirror and reflection of you!.
- My Love is a reflection of me.
- If I am thinking of them they are thinking of me.
- If I am thinking of phoning or texting them they are thinking of phoning or text me.
- If I am desiring them they are desiring me.
-If I am missing them they are missing me.
- If I am accepting them unconditionally they are accepting me.
- If I love them they love me.
-If I want them badly they want me badly.
- If I think they are very sexy they think I am very sexy.
- if I think they are very attractive they also think I am very attractive.
- If I think they are amazing they think I am amazing.
- If I think that I have never met anyone that I have ever enjoyed spending time with they feel the same way about me they really enjoy spending time with me.
- If I have never been able to talk to anyone that I know is really listening and understanding me they feel the same way about me that I really listen and understand them.
- If I want to hold them tight and never let them go they want to hold me tight and never let me go.
- If I want them with me right now they are with me right this moment.
- If I am thinking of them holding me right now they are.
- If I can feel them holding my hand at this very moment they are.
- If I can feel the warmth of their touch I am right now.
- If I think they are the best kisser I have ever had they think I am the best kisser.
- If I can feel them lightly kissing my lips at this very moment they are.
- If I can imagine the smell of the cologne or perfume I can imagine that beautiful scent.
- If I can imagine them whispering in my ear right how much they love me they are I can feel the warmth of their breath in my ear right now.
- If I can imagine them looking deeply in my eyes with more love then I ever thought possible they are at this very moment looking deeply into my eyes.
- If I cant even think of being with anyone but them they can't think of being with anyone but me.
- If no one will ever measure up to me in their eyes no one will ever measure up to them in my eyes. I am their ideal in every way as they are mine.
- If I can imagine we can have forever .. happily ever after we can and they believe it too.
- if I trust them they trust me. If I believe in them they believe in me and us.
- If I am feeling very thankful and blessed to have them in my life they feel the same about me very thankful and blessed.
- Life is a magical wonderful journey and as long as we have each other we both feel that everything will be ok in our universe and life. And we are both happy and satisfied with our life.

Music free google music; girl before the mirror

Great for men and women of all ages! I hope with this video and all future video's you will achieve all you want in life. Don't forget what and who you want also wants you. I have lots to come and I appreciate any ideas you may have. Please like, subscribe, share and comment. Hit the bell icon for future videos.

Please watch this video 2 to 6 times a day to allow the affirmations to sink into your subconscious mind to help you release that your ex, your crush and your love are all a mirror and reflection of yourself think positive intend to have the best situation with the one you want and you will. Please listen at a low volume, relax and let the afformation's sink into your subconscious mind. It usually takes 3 weeks to 3 months to see and feel a change within yourself. But some may feel a change in as little as a few days. Always drink plenty of water before and after watching self-help videos to help you get your results faster. You can use headphones or not but If you use headphones you will be able to focus more and therefore have quicker results. For added speed to quicker results, you can play it on a loop!

I just want to say how much I appreciate you all liking, subscribing, sharing and commenting on my channel. Please be mindful of comments always bring forth a positive mindset to all you do! !
Anything negative or disrespectful to myself or others will be quickly deleted.

All the best to your future now and always!! Lots and lots of love and don't forget if you want to love and respect always treat others with that!! Including all the wonderful things in your life (fur babies)!
I hope you have quick results for this and for my future video!!

Let it be with Brenda Gail

If I am thinking of phoning or texting them they are thinking of phoning or texting me,If I love them they love me,If I think they are very sexy they think I am very sexy,If I think they are amazing they think I am amazing,if I think of them holding me right now they are holding me now,my ex is my reflection,If I can feel the warmth of their touch right now I can feel it,whispering in your ear right now about how much they love you,law of attraction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments