Advertisement

Growing Older Part 2| Exercising your Body and Mind

Growing Older Part 2| Exercising your Body and Mind Growing Older Part 2 How to exercise your body and mind. Getting to be "a woman of a certain age" i.e seniors, mature community, we must pay attention more to our positive energy so we can live our dash longer and happier. Exercising is not only for our bodies but it is for our minds as well. A strong positive mind will make your body strong.
I Hope you enjoy this video and are motivated to live the best life you possibly can.

Thank you to all my Posse and all my new subscribers for coming into my living room and hang'n out with me today as we take this journey together. I love each and every one of you.
Hugs, Barb
email:
babsishome2010@hotmail.com

Today's wig is by Paula Young called Gayle. I think right now she is on sale.

Makeup is Cover Girl Outlast
Blush is Cover Girl Plum
Lipstick is Maybelline shine pink
Eye shadow is Buxom in Pure Platinum and Big Spender brown

PART ONE VIDEO


My exercise video


#TakeControlBeauty #GrowingOlderPart1 #Exercisingyourbodyandmind

exercise,growing older part 2/ exercising your body and mind,growing older how to get to your next journey\,take control beauty,senior fitness,physical activity,exercise time/are you ready???,

Post a Comment

0 Comments