Advertisement

I WAS JEALOUS of my boyfriend because of his GRANDMA

I WAS JEALOUS of my boyfriend because of his GRANDMA Hey guys! Today Eva want to tell you a little motivational story about a person who created a perfect appearance herself.
"I'm not a particularly jealous person, but sometimes I can go a little crazy. It depends on the person and our relationship. For example, I was never jealous with my ex. I could easily let him go anywhere without me. But I'm terribly jealous with my best friend. I'm not jealous of men, but of other female friends. Because she's only mine.
I have been dating my current boyfriend for 2 years. We started dating at 16 (we're the same age). At first we thought it was a regular school crush which would not last till prom. But now we live together and we’re not planning to break up. Our parents know each other and want us to get married, but we're not ready yet. First things first, we want to finish our studies and become financially independent. Also, in my opinion, we both still think that it's not serious.
I knew that George had other relatives besides his parents, like any normal person. But I never met them. I wasn't particularly interested in that. In my family we don't usually talk to other members of the family unless we have a reason – some big events like a funeral of another grandmother or a wedding. Therefore, I was sure George's relatives did not concern me in any way.
Then I learned that their family had a very close relationship with the "tribe", as George's dad says. They don't need a reason to see each other every weekend. Except, maybe, our generation – all of George's cousins moved to different cities to study.
Actually, if I had been more attentive to my future husband's relatives, this situation would not have happened. This is how it was.
George once went out to help someone, and I decided to go shopping. I took my friend with me. We went to our favorite shopping mall. We were walking, trying on clothes, laughing. Suddenly I saw George hugging some blonde right in front of me.
I couldn't help staring at them and I couldn't even blink. That blonde had a gorgeous figure. I couldn't see her face because she was wearing fashionable glasses, and the rest of her face was covered by her hair. It was also gorgeous, by the way. Just like from a shampoo commercial.
He was hugging her, helping her try on jewelry and he was very gentle with her. When my friend finally noticed my state, she kicked me so I could approach them at let them see my rage.
I moved forward. I came up to them and hit George with my bag. He turned around and seemed very delighted to see me. I was astonished. But he didn't seem to understand why.
I carefully hinted that he shouldn't hang out with such girls if he didn't want to get kicked out of the apartment. George was very surprised, and the blonde started laughing – her teeth were perfect too. Finally, my boyfriend realised how this whole situation looked from the outside and turned pale.
The blonde took off her glasses, pulled her hair back from her face and introduced herself as Mrs. White, born in 1954. I freaked out. She didn't look like a 65-year-old at all!
It turned out that this woman was George's grandmother, a former ballet dancer and now a ballet teacher in our school. Hes grandson was helping her to choose the best jewelry for her dress – she was preparing for her retirement party. George was helping her because he had a good taste. And a good vision, which she didn’t have anymore.
Mrs. White and I became friends, and often went shopping together. She taught me a lot, especially about appearance and self-care. She said that youth was not about the age, but about the soul, and you can't keep it by being lazy".

problems,my story animated,stories,animation,short film,alone,storybook,story animated,animated story,truth,world,amazing,Teen Stories,teen,story,

Post a Comment

0 Comments