Advertisement

its time to prepare for fall.

its time to prepare for fall. Huge thank you to Hollister for sponsoring todays video!

#HcoPartner, #HollisterCollective @hollisterco


The link to the anti bullying campaign! October is anti-bullying month so I really encourage you all to get involved in any way you can :

my fall playlist:

vegan pumpkin cookies:


Today we are preparing for fall! aka my fav season ( I was so ready for fall to begin idk about you)
we shop, attempt to bake, sing and dance, and talk the best spooky movies to watch this season!!


Instagram:
Twitter:

Thanks for watching I’ll see you soon!!!

byeeeee
Ellie

ellie thumann,fall vlog,halloween vlog,model vlog,prepare for fall,prepare for halloween,apartment vlog,halloween,fall,teen vlog,LA vlog,day in my life,fall day in my life,hollister coats,hollister denim,hollister,hollister clothes,hollister store,

Post a Comment

0 Comments