Advertisement

Who Knows Dad Better - Mom or Drina?

Who Knows Dad Better - Mom or Drina? This time its dads turn in the who knows who better challenge. We had so much fun doing this, its so hilarious. Watch to see who wins Mom or Drina?

Thank you everyone for watching! Make sure to SUBSCRIBE if you haven't already!!

Want to spend me some fan mail!
P.O. Box:
Drina Dayz
P.O. Box 164
Hiawatha, IA 52233

Please go follow me at drinadayz on Instagram

Equipment:
iPhone 11 pro max and iPhone 11
GoPro: Hero 3 and Hero 5
DSLR: Canon T3
Camera: Canon M100
Tripod
Flexible Tripod
Smooth Q Gimbal
Editing Software: Cyberlink PowerDirector 16
Photo Editing: Adobe Photoshop CS2

#drina #dad #mom #family

Drina Dayz,Who knows who better,who knows drina dayz better,mom vs dad,challenge,who knows me better,who knows me best,who knows me better challenge,family friendly,who knows better challenge,mom vs dad challenge,who knows daughter best,who knows me better mom or dad,who knows better quiz,justjordan33,funny,hilarious,who knows,who knows me,dad,mom,family challenge,funny questions,funny answers,dad questions,

Post a Comment

0 Comments