Advertisement

You like your hair? Gee thanks, just cut it lol

You like your hair? Gee thanks, just cut it lol Blood Queens! A halloween series every Tuesday in October!
A self produced horror-comedy web series.
Make sure to follow the official Blood Queens instagram for sneak peaks and updates!!

Special thanks to our featured extras in this episode!
Shop Owner: Cora Savage
Uber Driver: Casey Georges

You can find me on:
-Twitter-
@gabcake
tweet me that you saw this and i’ll follow you back!

-Instagram-
@gabi
You’ve never seen aesthetic til you check out my instagram!!

-Snapchat-
fancysnapsbygab
i mean, if you’re girly and would love to see girly snaps and over-usage of snapchat filters then go ahead and add me!!

i have my own series going on this channel in october and you can get inside looks already at @bloodqueensofficial on instagram!!!

steal my style:

-Tumblr-


-Pinterest-
www.pinterest.com/pinkprincessGAB

cut off all her hair while she was sleeping,gave her a haircut in her sleep,my boyfriend cut off my hair while i was sleeping,i cut her hair,haircut,brad mundol,reacts,blood queens,blood queens coven,fancy vlogs by gab,i cut all her hair off in her sleep,mullet,everleigh cut her own hair off,penelope cut off her hair,i slept over my girlfriend's house and this happened,

Post a Comment

0 Comments