Advertisement

I can't believe she said this to Me and 8sxope..

I can't believe she said this to Me and 8sxope.. I can't believe she said this to Me and 8sxope..
Hello in this video I will be playing with 8sxope and We met a Fan and she said alot of good things about me and the sxopemafia so if you are new here make sure to subscribe.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

Device: Samsung Galaxy S9+
Recorder:Game Launcher
Server: N/A (North America)
Sensitivity:

Feel FREE to Donate:

Subscribe:

Social Media
Instagram:

MY TEAM
8sxope
-
4sxope


Holosxght


Infernofox


Thank you for Watching
#PUBGMOBILE #GAMERGIRL #2sxope

pubg mobile,How to get a GAMER GIRL To Team up in PUBG Mobile.,gamer girl in pubg mobile,pubg mobile tips tricks,2sxope and girls,8sxope and 2sxope gameplay,sxopemafia,I can't believe she said this to Me and 8sxope..,8sxope,funny moments in pubg voice chat,gameplay with sxopemafia,2sxope best moments,pubg gamer girl,pubg gamer girl indonesia,pubg gamer girl india,

Post a Comment

0 Comments