Advertisement

Loosing my FIRST FIGHT in high school “freshmen year!!!!” (video included) I got jumped

Loosing my FIRST FIGHT in high school “freshmen year!!!!”  (video included) I got jumped HELLOOO PEOPLEEE🥰 go follow my ig I follow back shayfromig__
(READ THE WHOLE DESCRIPTION)

hope You Enjoyed The Video
Make Sure To Drop A Like
click (show more)

#Road to 200
subscriberslipsiapp.com/shayla-daily

•Instagram -
•Snapchat-papishay2

Business Email
-shayfromig3@gmail.com


FOLLOW ME ON ALL MY SOCIAL MEDIAS
Don’t judge me y’all she was big and still did my sh*t.... btw nooooo I’m NOT a CRAZY YoungBoy fan lol 😂 I just like those videos ima change them realllll soon btw

*I do not take any ownership of music displayed in this video.Ownership belongs to the repeated owner(s). Used under fair use policy. *Music used for entertainment purposes only.

#chythegreatest #nbayoun,#justinrarri #loosingfight #losted #janiameshell #fighting #fight #freshmenyear #highschool #viral,

Post a Comment

0 Comments