Advertisement

TESTING KYLIE'S $350 HOLIDAY COLLECTION 2019... is it worth the HYPE?

TESTING KYLIE'S $350 HOLIDAY COLLECTION 2019... is it worth the HYPE? 30% OFF SALE on S-CLUB APPAREL:
In todays video, we try out all the products from the $350 Kylie Cosmetics Holiday 2019 bundle. We had both hits and misses but watch to find out if I think it's worth your $$ in the end! xo

Dont forget to THUMBS UP the video if you LIKED it!

SHOP MY PALETTE:
SUBSCRIBE HERE:

All KYLIE products mentioned are available on her website:


Watch my other Kylie Cosmetics review videos:

- Testing KYLIE's $300 BIRTHDAY COLLECTION:

- KKW vs KYLIE Full Face Comparison! What's Better?:


---DISCOUNT CODES---

- BH COSMETICS: Code "SYLVIA"


- COLOURPOP: 10% off Code "SYLVIA"


- Shop my faves from TOO FACED:


CALLING ALL S-CLUB... Translate my videos into YOUR language for a shout out in my description! Try it HERE:
-----------------------------

IF YOU READ the entire description COMMENT "Kylie Jenner commented on your instagram!" to confuse everyone who isnt in on the joke haha xo

------------------------------
LETS BE FRIENDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA!

- INSTAGRAM
- TWITTER
- SNAPCHAT username: sylviagani
- FACEBOOK
- BLOG

------------------------------
M U S I C

Music by Epidemic Sound (

------------------------------
D I S C L A I M E R
This video is not sponsored. As always, all opinions are my own and I keep it 100 with yall - always honest! Thank you for your love and support. XO

kylie cosmetics holiday collection 2019,kylie cosmetics holiday collection,kylie holiday collection,kylie cosmetics,new kylie cosmetics collection,kylie holiday palette,kylie cosmetics holiday palette,holiday makeup,ultra Kylie cosmetics,holiday makeup tutorial,kylie jenner,kylie cosmetics holiday 2019,kylie cosmetics review,full face first impressions,kylie cosmetics holiday review,kylie dear santa palette,makeup tutorial,Sylvia gani,new makeup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments