Advertisement

Tool Review | Battle Axe | Paintless Dent Removal | Auto Hail Restoration Tool |

Tool Review |  Battle Axe |  Paintless Dent Removal | Auto Hail Restoration Tool |

Absolutey a great tool to reduce the weight on your tool cart or your airport bag. This tool will replace 10 different tools on my cart and in return save me time loading and packing also it saves me time on the auto hail restoration. Reduces my time choosing my next tool. Well made and durable. I do not review a tool unless I use the tool and like the tool. 24 years in the Pdr industry I absolutely care about the industry. I'm not the person who will tell you something to tickle your ear, I am known as a person who will not cut the monkeys tail off 1" at a time. I purchased this tool and I use this tool. It wasn't free. I do prototype tools for PDR tool manufactures around the world. I am a Master Certified Tech (for hail and door dings) and also a body shop hail storm manager.
You can purchase this tool at:


and

Dent Removal is the best option when you receive dings and dents, hail damage or even damage on your vehicle. Paintless dent repair by Michael Bocek out of Springfield, IL. Auto Hail Restoration

Dent Removal,Dent Repair,Paintless Dent Removal,Ding Repair,Do it Yourself Dent Removal,paintless dent repair,dent olympics,world dent competition,dent removal olympics,dent repair olympics,217dent.com,PDR,

Post a Comment

0 Comments