Advertisement

Why Did Tayshia and JPJ REALLY Break Up? [It’s Not What You Think]

Why Did Tayshia and JPJ REALLY Break Up? [It’s Not What You Think] I just listened to Rachel Lindsay’s podcast where she had Tayshia Adams on. I wanted to learn the real reason of why Tayshia and JPJ broke up. Of course there are 2 sides to every story and this is only Taysha’s point of view.
In this video I am summarizing what was said about their breakup from Tayshia’s side because I was curious myself.
So in this video, you will learn…
- Why didn’t Tayshia want to go into the Fantasy suite with JPJ?
- Why did JPJ REALLY move to LA?
- Where does their relationship stand now?
I am so sad that they broke up, but impressed with Tayshia as she said nothing negative about him. It sounds as though there are no hard feelings and who knows…maybe one day, they will get back together….I doubt it but you never know!

I hope you enjoy the video. So credit for this video goes to The Bachelor Happy Hour podcast:



bachelor in paradise,bachelor in paradise finale,bachelor in paradise recap,bachelor in paradise 2019,tayshia john paul jones,tayshia adams,tayshia and jpj,tayshia the bachelor,tayshia bachelor in paradise,john paul jones bachelor in paradise,john paul jones and tayshia,john paul jones yas queen,john paul jones bachelorette yas queen,john paul jones chicken nuggets,The bachelor recap and spoilers,bachelor fantake,whit & ry,whit & ry bachelorette,

Post a Comment

0 Comments