Advertisement

Arturia Pigments 2.0 First look | Functionality improvements and new presets

Arturia Pigments 2.0 First look |  Functionality improvements and new presets This is a demo of a few new presetsof Pigments 2.0. It's a hybrid subtractive/wavetable synth with 2 engines, 2 filters and tons of modulation options. In this video I give my first impression and just cycle through some new presets and play some stuff.
▼ TAKE A LOOK AT HERE ▼
▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼








★ MY ARTIST SIGNATURE PROJECT PACK★











★ MY ARTIST SIGNATURE SERUM PRESET PACK★









★ PRODUCTION MUSIC LIVE Samples, Presets, Templates

Use code "efe20" for 20% discount (without ").







My favourite sample pack











★ RELEASE YOUR TRACK ON DistroKid and GET VIP 7% DISCOUNT ★






★ MY TOP 5 FAVOURITE SYNTHS ★


1. Arturia PIGMENTS:



2. U-he DIVA:





3. U-he:




4. Arturia V Collection:




5. Serum:





★ MY FAVOURITE MASTERING PLUG INS


Izotope OZONE:




U-he PRESSVERK:




U-he SATIN:




Fab-Filter Mastering Bundle:




★ MY FAVOURITE FX PLUG-INS ★




Chorus - Syntorus:




Delay - ColourCopy:




Distortion/Overdrive:




Modulator - LFO Tool:




Preamps - Arturia PreAmps:




Saturator - Decapitator:




★ MY PRIVATE SERVICE's ★







★ Send your demo to our label Mercurial Tones Recordings ★
mercurialtones@gmail.com

















►If you like my videos and want to help somehow, it is enough to follow my artist profile on Spotify.












Or maybe you can follow me on my socials
► Subscribe me on YT:






► Follow me on Soundcloud







► Support me on Patreon












► Follow me on Spotify








► Follow me on Facebook







► Follow me on Instagram







► Buy my tracks on beatport:







► Follow me on Twitter







► ► ► ► ► And finally, please do check out our deep techno SPOTIFY PLAYLIST




www.biskuwi.com

arturia pigments,arturia synth,arturia wavetable,new plugin,pigments synth,new synth,new gear,new software,arturia pigments demo,arturia pigments tutorial,arturia pigments sounds,arturia pigments overview,arturia pigments walkthrough,wavetable synth tutorial,wavetable synthesis,subtractive synthesis,synth,synthesizer,plugin,vst,new vst,best softsynth,new softsynth 2018,synth demo,pigments 2.0,pigments 2,pigments new presets,

Post a Comment

0 Comments