Advertisement

[ASMR] Vampire Doctor Cures You [M4A] • [Vampire Doctor] • [Vampire Feeding]

[ASMR] Vampire Doctor Cures You [M4A] • [Vampire Doctor] • [Vampire Feeding] Like, Share, and Subscribe !!!

You come to your doctor's office because you are currently suffering from some anxiety issues. You're expecting your regular doctor but they're not in today. Instead, a tall gentleman stands before you. He looks rather charming. I'm sure he can help your anxiety, one way or another...

Thank you to Lex_K9 for writing this audio for me! You can check out her channel here!

★☆ Feeling generous? Consider donating to my Patreon! ☆★


▶ Follow me on Social Media? Or want to send me a script?
🐦Twitter:
📩 Gmail: pandastcasmr@gmail.com

⁂ Want to talk to some cool people? Join my Discord! ⁂

asmr,male asmr,male vampire,male vampire asmr,vampire doctor,vampire doctor rp,doctor rp,doctor asmr,male vampire doctor,vampire feeding,vampire feeding asmr,Pandastc ASMR,hypnosis asmr,vampire hypnosis,PandastcASMR vampire,male soft spoken,male soft speaking asmr,male whispers,whispers asmr,whispered asmr,male vampire feeds on you,male vampire doctor rp,

Post a Comment

0 Comments