Advertisement

$ DEMONETIZING MYSELF $

$ DEMONETIZING MYSELF $ #VLOGMAS DAY 1!

TEAMI BLENDS
20% off minimum $24 discount code: JULB20
50% off minimum $99 discount code: JULB50 (expires December 4th)


15% off all orders discount.code: JULB15


LABOR AND DELIVERY STORY:


LABOR AND DELIVERY VIDEO HERE:

Join my IBOTTA 'team' here! Use code: bdujdxp
(PS I have no clue what joining my team actually does but hey I love this app)


Use my ThredUp Referral Link for $10 off!


Other things featured in this video and things I love:
PP BELLY WRAP:
BABY NOSE BULBS:
BABY MONITOR:
PINK CAR WAGON:
CLOTH DIAPERS:
NEWBORN CLOTH DIAPERS:
DOUBLE STROLLER:


SHOP MY ETSY HERE:



My Instagram:
Juliannadb

My Twitter:


For Business Inquiries Only:
Juliannadkvasnicka@yahoo.com

daily vlog,vlog,parenting,lifestyle,mom life,single mom,demonetize,demonetized,vlogmas,young mom,newborn,christmas,shopping,target,haul,toddler,baby boy,pregnancy,coparenting,single parent,budget,couponing,winter,holidays,juliannadb,

Post a Comment

0 Comments