Advertisement

i am actually a mermaid

i am actually a mermaid helu!

i looove hauls hehe

also, this is a secret ive never told anybody, but, i may actually be a mermaid. i hope u can accept me, as this is a really significant part of my life. i rlly rlly hope u can still accept me just the way i am, a real stupid b*tch. not even i know how can i be so fcking dumb, but hey, i can actually fit both of my legs in one pant-leg so thats a-w-e-s-o-m-e

[links]
f-word socks: 
mismatched socks: 
multicolor shoes: 
vegan boots: 

thank uu for watching✿

gonna try to upload every 3 dayss¡
(i'm a mess so i dont know if i'll do it but it's the thought that counts right?)

[social media]
instagram▹ @juno.stark // @junoseestheworld
twitter▹ @thoughtsofjuno

[music used in the video]
·Intro song: secret crates - Springtim e Stroll

Soundcloud:

·Background song: sugiwa - remember me

Soundcloud:
Spotify:

·Outro song: Kronicle - Another Chill Day
Soundcloud:


luv,
Juno

juno,stark,juno stark,call,me,call me juno,callmejuno,junostark,haul,clothes,shopping,pants,shirt,hoodie,sweater,weather,mermaid,legs,tattoos,girl,dumb,belt,socks,beanie,jeans,boots,shoes,collective,collective haul,song,cool,cute,

Post a Comment

0 Comments