Advertisement

i only go to high school to vlog at this point *senior year* 🎒

i only go to high school to vlog at this point *senior year* 🎒 why do i even show up to school at this point? oh yeah. content.

it's the last day of thanksgiving break and how am i going to spend it? ah yes, writing an essay that's due because i procrastinated on it till the last day... lovely. i think i'm also going to start decorating for xmas today and setting up the tree which is exciting !! *queue michael buble* thanksgiving break / black friday vlog coming soon and then after that i can post some xmas content!

-Dustin

- = * = -
I N S T A |
T W I T T E R |
S P O T I F Y | @vuongdustin
B I Z | dustinvuongcontact@gmail.com

highschool,school vlog,vlog,highschool vlog,day in my life at highschool,day in my life vlog,day in my life,senior year,senioritis,entertainment,funny,tik tok,high school,

Post a Comment

0 Comments