Advertisement

#PatternReview the Keelin dress from #designerstitch, perfect pattern for woven drapey fabrics

#PatternReview the Keelin dress from #designerstitch, perfect pattern for woven drapey fabrics One of my latest makes is the Keelin Dress from @designerstitch. A great woven dress pattern, including cup sizing, options for length, sleeves, and necklines.
Here is my review including my tips on sewing with drapey fabrics and my fabric options for the next ones.
Links from the video
Link to the Keelin dress ( aff)

-------------------------------------------------
Inspo Pinterest board for the Keelin dress

--------------------------------------------------
Driessenfabrics (the fabric used for the dress, no affiliate )

-------------------------------------------------------------

Don`t forget to subscribe for upcoming videos
You can connect with me at:


My blog:





Instagram:


Facebook:

Happy sewing!

how to sew with drapey fabrics,sewing tips,calcedoniasewing,diy fashion,designerstitch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments