Advertisement

I Truly Love Japan | Vlogmas 2019 Japan πŸŽ„

I Truly Love Japan | Vlogmas 2019 Japan πŸŽ„ I truly love Japan and in this Vlogmas in Japan 2019 episode, I explain to you why I am in Oita and why I love Japan and reasons to love japan. I also explained how my love of Japan has helped me grow within myself as well as my career. I'm truly grateful to be in Japan and living my life in Tokyo, Japan as an American in Japan.

I hope you're enjoying my vlogmas in Japan series. I hope this gives you a better idea of what Christmas in Japan is like!

πŸ₯° My Friends πŸ₯°
Marianna :

πŸ“Ί Previous Vlog:

✨Hi! I'm Amanda. An American living in Tokyo Japan. Born and raised in Los Angeles, California but now living the dream in Tokyo, Japan. My channel consist of Japanese trends, the latest Tokyo fashion looks, weekend getaways, station explorations, and anything Sailor Moon related! ✨

πŸ“ΈInstagram:
πŸ’›Main Website:

#vlogmasinjapan2019 #vlogmasinjapan #Ilovejapan

i love japan,vlogmas japan,vlogmas 2019,why I love Japan,reasons to love Japan,grateful to be in Japan,living my life in Tokyo Japan,living my life in Tokyo,living my life in Japan,american in japan,tokyo,japan,i love japan ζ˜ η”»,

Post a Comment

0 Comments