Advertisement

Slayer The Final Campaign LIVE in LA at The Forum 11|30|19: starts at 12:00

Slayer The Final Campaign LIVE in LA at The Forum 11|30|19: starts at 12:00 Join me and my subscribers live while we anticipate the arrival of Slayer on stage. I started streaming way before they started, so the concert does not start until 12 minutes in. Thank you to all of my sweet subscribers for chatting with me and thanking me for standing completely still during a Slayer concert to bring you this footage.
WARNING: If you are triggered by hearing me enjoy myself and laugh while waiting 12 minutes for Slayer to start, then go to another channel or go to the concert yourself. This video was made for my subscribers and we chat between songs. So either handle it, or move on.
If you enjoyed this, I am so glad I could bring you there with me!

12:00

Post a Comment

0 Comments