Advertisement

THE BEST CONCEALERS OF 2019 - DRUGSTORE EDITION!

THE BEST CONCEALERS OF 2019 - DRUGSTORE EDITION! If you watch my channel often, you know that I LOVE concealers. I'm kind of addicted. Here's my selection of favorites from this year from the drugstore.
My faves- in no ranking order-

Maybelline Superstay


CoverGirl TrueBlend


Joah Beauty
Wand Me Up
All Brushed Up Creamy Concealer

Revolution Pro Brighten And Tighten Wand


JCat Beauty StaySurance Concealer

ELF HD Lifting Concealer
Follow me on Instagram-
Here's my info:
For PR and mailing address, reach me at frugalistablog@gmail.com


EVERY DISCOUNT CODE I HAVE IS BELOW!!!!
(some codes provide commission)
**************

CUROLOGY


City Beauty Lips get 10% off when you use FRUGALISTA

Alter Ego palettes use code FRUGIE for a discount

Gorgeous Cosmetics
Use code- FRUGALISTA for 50% off and yes- they ship worldwide.

XLASH Eye Lash Serum
FRUGALISTA15


Ana Luisa NY Jewelry -
♡​ Use discount code: ​Frugalista15 to get $15 off



Try Stitch Fix

Beauty By Design, Custom Skincare
They gave me an exclusive code for my viewers. FRUGALISTA20 for 20% off your first order at

LED light for Anti Aging! See the "BEFORE"

Revive Light Therapy - Code FRUGALISTA gets you 30% OFF!!

Tight Eye Serum - use code FRUGALISTA for 20% off! This stuff works!

Fragrance Net for discount beauty and fragrances-

Fragrance.net check them out! use code FRUGIE30 ON YOUR ORDER!

Guize FX face contour palette- Guize FX

Au Naturale Powder Foundation use code FRUG50 FOR 50% OFF starter kit and a $10 gift card-

NightTime Royal Alpha Treatment
USE CODE REBECCA15 for a discount




Madison Reed Hair Color-

use code FRUGIEBLOG for 15% off and free shipping!

My color- Veneto Light Brown





Vanity Planet 15 pc Brush Set-
Use code BLENDING for 70% off
Vanity Planet- enter FRUGALISTA for 70% off their site

use code FRUGAL20 for 20% off your order

use code WITHLOVE for 20% off your order


Fanity Mirror-
$50 off with code FRUGAL50


Ebates signup for cash back-


Try Stitchfix- stitchfix.com/referral/3680793
Twitter-
Instagram-
Snapchat- frugieblog
blog- www.frugalistablog.com
FAQ-
How old am I? – 45
What kind of skin do I have? – Dry and very sensitive
What is my typical shade range?- MAC N20
Is blond my natural hair color?- Yes
Am I a mom?- Yes, I have a daughter and a son.
Hi I’m Frugie, or Rebecca when I’m not on the Internet. I’m a makeup addict who loves to bring you the latest and greatest finds out there in all price categories. I’m over 40 so I hope to navigate the beauty world using a ‘mature lense’. But who am I kidding? I’m ridiculous and silly most of the time! It’s makeup people. Let’s not take it too seriously! Hope you enjoy my humor and my ‘keeping it real’ attitude. I started this channel as an extension of my humor blog I write at sometimes- www.frugalistablog.com
Thanks for joining me in all this crazy fun!

Rebecca Gallagher,Frugalistablog,Frugalista blog,sensitive skin,rosacea,makeup over 40,alter ego palettes,city beauty lip plumper,alter ego discount code,city beauty discount code,tight eye serum,science serum,tight eye discount code,frugalista youtube,best drugstore concealers 2019,best concealers for mature skin 2019,best of beauty 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments