Advertisement

There’s No Such Thing As Perfect Timing

There’s No Such Thing As Perfect Timing If you’re waiting for the perfect timing, STOP. It doesn’t exist. Perfection is subjective. Build that plane on the way down boo boo.
In this Q&A I’m talking all things timing, scheduling & playing to your strengths.

Here’s what you’ll hear:

0:07 How do I start building my first subscribers?
2:37 How much time should I spend on Social Media?
6:01 Can I build a brand without using my name or face?
8:07 When is best to launch an online course?
10:20 How do you streamline your content creation process?

I’d love to hear what you are working on right now and how I can help! Let’s talk in the comments below!

For more branding help check out my free branding bundle:

There’s No Such Thing As Perfect Timing,thrive conference,content creation,scheduling content,content creation process,building your subscription,finding subscribers,cultivating subscribers,no such thing as perfect,stop waiting to be perfect,take messy action,figure it out as you go,don't wait to be perfect,show up,just do it,

Post a Comment

0 Comments