Advertisement

This Is Why Frenkie de Jong Is Worth €75 Millions

This Is Why Frenkie de Jong Is Worth €75 Millions Frenkie de Jong skills show the ultimate midfield. complete meastro 2019/20
My Shop :

🎦🎦 Im selling my player comps that I use in my channel, If you are interest DM me
Way to contract me:
FB:
IG:
Email: s31sports@gmail.com
Intro songs: S-X - Too Soon

Song 🔊
Post Malone - Hollywood's Bleeding (Nolan van Lith Remix)
Hans Zimmer - Time ft. Satellite Empire (The Machinist Remix)
#dejong

real madrid,barcelona,eden hazard skills,ronaldo skills,neymar vs,neymar barcelona,eden hazard real madrid,messi skills 2020,messi skills,kubo,kubo skills,Frenkie de Jong,de Jong,Frenkie de Jong skills show the ultimate midfield. complete meastro 2019/20,de jong barcelona,

Post a Comment

0 Comments