Advertisement

Waste Materials Craft Idea| DIY Garden Decoration with Waste Material| Best Out of Waste

Waste Materials Craft Idea| DIY Garden Decoration with Waste Material| Best Out of Waste Waste Materials Craft Idea/ DIY Garden Decoration with Waste Material/ Best Out of Waste


Hello, everyone!! Thank you for your interest in #CRAFT CLUB.
This is a Beautiful #DIY Craft idea for your Empty Earthen Pot/ small space in Garden. One of the things we are all glad about is #recycling #waste materials and enjoying their new look. That gives a perk of low expense. The most suitable place for utilizing all these materials is certainly the home garden itself! You do not need to worry if you have an empty space or flower pots. I am presenting easy renovation ideas that always welcome you with its cuteness and beauty. All it takes is a little creativity and objects found from trash, so space is amazing and makes everyone amazed you can have.


In this video, I have also shown an alternate idea of making mushroom sticks from what I have already shown you in my previous video. I hope you will also love this idea.


Materials used

Old Diyas (large and small)

Plastic Bottle Caps

Old Wooden Cloth Wash Brush

Plastic Bottle (for large mushroom stick)

Thin plastic bottle (for small mushroom stick)

Wooden Stick

Glue Gun

Tee-Pee Tent link:

Hot glue stick

Acrylic Colours (I have used red and white)

Nail Polish (I have used white, red and black colours)

Paint Brush

Ear Bud

Scissors

Craft Cutter

Pebbles for decoration


Tips and Suggestions:


1. Pick bottle with thin plastic to make mushroom stick: they are easy to roll (I have used a disposable water bottle).

2. Do not apply nail polish at the joint part of the mushroom stick over and over again as it will loosen the glue.

3. Use glue gun with optimum temperature. Glue at high temperatures can melt the plastic.


I really appreciate your support and look forward to your Subscription, Like and Comments.


If you have questions or run into trouble with the tutorial, comment below. I would love to see the craft you make so, please feel free to send me photos of your work via my Facebook page or Instagram, links below.


My Facebook Link:




My Instagram Link:



To discover more check my channel:


Keep Watching!!

Loves ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️!!


CRAFT CLUB
#DIYgardendecor
#Bestoutofwastediya
#reuse

craft club,best out of waste,Waste Material Reuse Idea,DIY Garden Decoration with Waste Material,reuse diya,bottle cap craft,reuse waste material,diwali diya reuse,Use kare purana diya,old diya craft,what is the use of diwali diya,how to use waste diya,best use of waste diya craft,reuse plastic bottle,craft from waste material at home,garden decor DIY ideas,bottle cap,best out of waste ideas,best out of waste easy,best out of waste material,

Post a Comment

0 Comments