Advertisement

How I became Passionate about Athlete/Gamer Health

How I became Passionate about Athlete/Gamer Health My name is Christopher Missimo. I'm a therapist, S&C coach, and life coach. I'm also a business owner. I founded Missimo Motivation in early 2018 - a business focused on mental and physical health services for all. I look to find ways to combine mental and physical health for greater overall wellness and peace. I'm especially passionate about athletes and gamers, who I work to advocate for and assist.

For more information on me check out:
FB: Missimo Motivation
Twitter: @cmissimo @monu_mentalTV
IG: @cmissimo @missimo_motivation
Website: www.missimomotivation.com

video games,gamers,gaming,fitness,athletes,health,psychology,communication,physical health,football,basketball,sony,playstation,xbox,microsoft,steam,pc,baseball,volleyball,college,high school,

Post a Comment

0 Comments