Advertisement

Louie XIII OG buy Cali connection, buds are looking good she is getting harvested very soon

Louie XIII OG buy Cali connection, buds are looking good she is getting harvested very soon Be sure to follow me on Instagram, I am known as wizardnpk. I plan on posting amazing daily photos of the most beautiful marijuana plants found in my garden. I post pictures early in the morning so it's nice to wake up to this.

In this video we check out Louis XIII OG, from Cali connection. she's in her final week of flower getting flushed.

Hey Guys!!! Wizard NPK here..  I'm a state registered and licensed medical marijuana caregiver located in Colorado who grows for a lot of patients who need a lot of marijuana! I make videos daily covering strains as well as grow techniques I deploy at my facility. If there's any topics you want to see covered leave a comment, I love suggestions.

Attention Growers: The nutrient company I've been working with to develop this nutrient line will be giving away free product to a limited number of testers for a full year. Testers will then receive 50% off for life!!! On 4/20/19 registration for this amazing opportunity will begin, stay tuned for more information. We plan to make the product line available Nationwide and internationally before October 2019, thank you all so much for your support. ✌️

Louie XIII OG,calli connection,big marijuana buds,

Post a Comment

0 Comments