Advertisement

Puppy Ignoring Cats | Cats Curious about New Puppies | First Time Watching TV

Puppy Ignoring Cats | Cats Curious about New Puppies | First Time Watching TV Imagine if you will, a puppy who is not interested in cats. It is the first time the puppies have seen TV. The puppies are watching tv and ignoring the cats. I cannot believe it. This is hilarious, when do you ever see a puppy or a dog that ignores a cat when they are together for the first time. They are so cute. The cats are more curious about the puppies than the puppies are about the cats. We adopted puppies and this is their first night home with us. The puppy named Rika is more interested in watching TV for the first time and is totally ignoring a cat that sat down right in front of him. The cat is looking right at the puppy dog and yet the puppy dog continues to watch TV. They are watching the Twilight Zone, which is fitting to this situation. The cats all hang out around the puppies and are curious about the puppies. In this case, curiosity does not kill the cat. The puppies watch TV for the very first time. Watch the puppy ignoring the cats. Cats are more curious about the puppies. These puppies were adopted from a rescue shelter, Humane Society and had been moved from a high kill area down south. Please write a comment below and remember to give a thumbs up or thumbs down. I want to know what my viewers like.
Backup Frosty Life Channel:
Click on the BELL next to the subscribe button to get notifications when Frosty Life uploads a new video. Subscribe for Weekly Videos.
You might like these playlists from my channel:
Stray Kitten Rescued Daily Vlog:
Cats and Dogs Play Together
For the Love of Pets
INSTAGRAM Name: frostylifechannel
FACEBOOK Page: Frosty Life
TWITTER Name: FrostyLife
If you are still reading this make a comment and tell us your favorite cat and dog story.
Welcome to my pet vlog. You will find that I love to share the simple moments in life that make meaningful. I also like to help people so I create a lot of HOW TO videos. Cats and Dogs are so much fun and make life so very meaningful. You will enjoy my weekly pet vlog uploads. I have three rescued cats and a yellow Labrador dog. My daughters are all grown up and sometimes I spend time with their dogs as well, including a Pit Bull/Lab mix named Lily and a German Shepherd named Rollo. I love to post daily photos on my Instagram site and invite you to join in the fun. My FROSTY Life website also has the latest photos posted. www.Frostylife.com This website was created by my daughter and has all of the details about each of the pets. You can subscribe to the website and get updates whenever we post anything new.
Business Inquiries: frostylife@outlook.com
Our business street address is:
1 1st Ave SE #511
Dilworth, MN 56529
Stay Frosty.

puppy,cats,cat,puppies,watching,ignoring,meet,pet,pets,dog,dogs,kitty,kitties,tabby,breed,pup,vlog,cat vlog,interested,first,first time,cute,curious,curiosity,funny,interesting,see,tv,watching tv,dogs watching,play,sleep,nap,sat,sit,looking,Twilight Zone,strang,odd,adopted,rescued,pet rescue,Humane Society,high kill,

Post a Comment

0 Comments