Advertisement

Shaun Hampson struggled being apart from Megan Gale and their children

Shaun Hampson struggled being apart from Megan Gale and their children Shaun Hampson has revealed it was difficult to be apart from his wife Megan Gale and their children while filming Australian Survivor. On Sunday night's episode, Shaun was eliminated in the Tribal Council but he couldn't return to his family for another three weeks as he was in the Jury Villa. Speaking to 10 Daily, the former AFL player said it was tough missing his son's fifth birthday and not being able to support his partner's new business. 'It was a bit of a strange one because I'm thinking to myself, 'Man, if I just went to tribal before I could be home with my family now instead of having to spend two and a half or three weeks in Jury Villa,' Shaun said.  'That was really hard but in the end, I'd given up a lot to be out there, like everyone else has. 'Work stuff with my business. Megan was launching her new business that she'd been working for years on and I was away for my son's birthday, heaps!' he said.  The family is now back together and on Sunday, Shaun and Megan sat down with their five-year-old son River to watch him be eliminated from Survivor. On Megan's Instagram story, the model gave her husband-to-be a hug to comfort him as the votes came in at the tribal council. 'The one thing I did know was happening,' Megan captioned the video.The mother asked young River: 'Are you proud of your dada?' 'Really proud and very sad,' the five-year-old replied. Speaking to The Courier Mail, Shaun revealed he lost 11 kilograms during his 31-day stint on a Fijian island for the reality show.  'It was about the skinniest I'd been since I was 18 or 19 years old,' Shaun said. 'The first look in the mirror afterwards I was like 'holy moly, who are you?'' The 31-year-old said he struggled with exercising self control when eating after he left the show. 'I'd been starving myself for so long that when you see food you just need to eat it all because you don't know when your next meal is,' Shaun said.

Shaun Hampson,struggled,being,apart,from Megan Gale,their,children,

Post a Comment

0 Comments