Advertisement

Giving My CRAZY Dogs a Bath | THEY GO WILD!!!!

Giving My CRAZY Dogs a Bath | THEY GO WILD!!!! We don't like taking a bath. But when we get out of the tub, we go CRAZY!

hi guys! thank you for watching us! make sure you use your human paws to hit the subscribe and notification bell button. when we hear a bell, it makes our tails wag!

Follow our fluffy butts on Instagram! @toocrazycoconuts

Our dad’s channel:
Our mom’s channel:

Business inquires: toocrazycoconuts@gmail.com

#dogbath #bathingmydog

too crazy coconuts,coconut retriever,what bathing my dog looks like,dog gets bath,dog loves bath,dog bath,bathing a dog,dog wash,washing dog,how to give a dog a bath,dog shampoo,how to bathe a dog,how to bath dog in bathtub,how to bathe a dog in a bathtub,dog bath tips,best way to bathe dog at home,dog bathtub,dogs playing,my dog reacts to face scrubber,gohan the husky,mayapolarbear,tucker budzyn,my dog reacts to hair clip,bath,dog,puppy,funny dogs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments