Advertisement

5 Hidden Drugstore Gems | Affordable Health and Beauty Must Haves!

5 Hidden Drugstore Gems | Affordable Health and Beauty Must Haves! Today I'm sharing 5 health and beauty products that I've been loving, and that I truly think you'll have great results with too. You can shop all of the products below as well as here:


🔹Aztec Healing Clay Mask

🔹Green Superfood Powder

🔹Derma E Antiwrinkle Cleanser

🔹Dickinson's Hydrating Toner

🔹Olly Undeniable Beauty Vitamins

🔹NutriBullet (a must have!)

🔹Physician's Formula Perfect Matcha 3 in 1 Melting Cleansing Balm

🔹Neutrogena Makeup Removing Wipes


MY MAKEUP:

Foundation:
Blush:
Lipstick:

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE💞

INSTAGRAM
TWITTER: risadoesmakeup
EMAIL: risa@risadoesmakeup.com
(email for business inquiries only)

Disclaimer: I partnered with Walmart for this video. Opinions expressed within are 100% my own. Some of the above links are affiliate, which means that I do make a small commission when you use them. I truly appreciate your support of my channel, but I completely understand if you would prefer to look up items on your own. Thank you again for watching!

drugstore skincare,affordable skincare,drugstore skincare 2019,affordable skin care products,best drugstore skin care,walmart,walmart skin care,affordable skincare for mature skin,best skincare supplements,risa does makeup,mature skin,best skin care products 2019,underrated beauty products,skincare,olly vitamins,over 40 skincare,matrue skin routine,affordable skincare products,affordable skin care routines,best drugstore skin care products 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments