Advertisement

Cat Getting His Nails Trimmed

Cat Getting His Nails Trimmed Hi Everyone,
Today I want to show you how I give my Cat, Ernie a nail trim.

If you have never done a nail trim before, you will need a cat nail clipper, they are inexpensive. And take a look at a picture of your cat's nail here:

And make sure that you are only trimming the tip. NOT the pink part of the nails. That's going to be very painful I read. I personally don't even go close to that part of the nails.

Step 1, try to start the nail trim when you can see your cat is calm, less active and just relaxed in 1 place. In my case, I saw that Ernie is on the couch and he was looking a little sleepy.

Step 2, start the nail trim on 1 paw. If your cat try to resist and pull his/her paws away from you, just stop whatever you are doing and wait for a few seconds.

Step 3, after each trim, you should pet your cat and also give him a treat! So that he associates a nail trim with a positive experience!

Follow Ernie on Instagram at @ernie_nyc_tabby ! Thanks for watching!

cat,kitty,cute animals,nails,nail trim,cute cat,tabby cat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments