Advertisement

I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE SAID THAT... I Guess It's Time To PACK BATTLE! (VS: Frosted Caribou)

I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE SAID THAT... I Guess It's Time To PACK BATTLE! (VS: Frosted Caribou) IT IS TIME for my first ever pack battle here on the channel, today FrostedCaribou thinks she can challenge and defeat me in card to card battle, but what she doesn't know is that I always got the Heart of the Cards on my side! (maybe)
PLEASE go subscribe to her channel:

▶SUBSCRIBE▶
▶TWITCH▶
▶TWITTER▶
▶INSTAGRAM▶
▶DISCORD▶

Want to send something for the show? Here is my PO Box:
PO Box 1538
Frederick, MD
21702

#Pokemon #PokemonPackBattle #PackBattle

Music:

jordan fringe,pokemon,pokemon cards,opening pokemon cards,pokemon card opening,opening pokemon,pokemon opening,pokemon cards opening,pokemon pack battle,pack battle,pokemon card battle,card battle,pokemon pack battle opening,frostedcaribou,unified minds,opening unified minds,opening tag team pokemon,frosted caribou pack battle,jordan fringe pack battle,pokemon booster box,pokemon packs,pokemon pack opening,

Post a Comment

0 Comments