Advertisement

I drew 8 more popular beauty gurus ugly fanart and sent them as DMs *exposed*

I drew 8 more popular beauty gurus ugly fanart and sent them as DMs *exposed* artists be like: aight imma head out

Drawing beauty gurus ugly fanart Part 1


» Socials »
Instagram/Twitter/Facebook @edvasian

» Contacts »
Uris Nebula Blue
you can use my code Edvasian10 for 10% off hehe

business inquiries only
edvasian@gmail.com

I drew 8 more popular beauty gurus ugly fanart and sent them as DMs, I can't believe I finally got a response after 4 months of drawing and sending bad fan art, sorry for being a menace to the beauty community... I just want to be acknowledged for my scary art work, edvasian in beauty gurus dms be like: rise n' shine! #edvasian #edvasianfanart

I drew popular beauty gurus,I drew more ugly fanart,sent popular beauty guru DMs,sent ugly fanart to,drew famous beauty gurus,I draw fan art,edvasian fanart,edvasian,edvasian sent DM,edwin lou,james charles,jeffree star,antonio garza,beauty expert DM,makeup tutorial,popular beauty guru,kpop fanart,kpop edvasian,beauty expert,jaclyn hill,shane dawson,nikita dragun,manny mua,laura lee,michelle phan,nikkie tutorials,tati,exposed,

Post a Comment

0 Comments