Advertisement

Grow Money $ Salt Spell do on the New Moon | Simple Spells for the Home

Grow Money $ Salt Spell do on the New Moon | Simple Spells for the Home This is a simple salt money spell. The new moon is the perfect time to "plant" the things we want to grow and bloom for the full moon. I decided to plant some money to grow for me and bloom! This spell is to encourage money to grow to us over time. This could happen overnight but be patient with it.
For this Money spell you will need:
1.A little dish to put salt in. I'm using a sugar bowl I bought at a yard sale for 50 cents. Use whatever you have on hand.
2.Salt in the bowl deep enough to hold the coins up.
3. Coins from your wallet/purse/pocket/change purse, you want it to grow for you. I used one of each coin I had but use whatever you have.
Fill some salt in the little dish, enough to hold the coins in place.
"Plant" your money into the salt with the intention of making it grow for you and that money will grow to you also.
Put on the windowsill on the night of the new moon to enhance the money to grow.
Think about planting seeds in a garden that you want to grow, bloom and provide delicious fruit to be enjoyed.
Intention for the money to be planted in the salt on the new moon.
When the moon is over, i'm puting mine back on the shelf to wait until the full moon to see what has bloomed.
When you are done with this spell, dispose your salt however it feels right for you.
I'm going to put my spell in a special spot where I put spells that end with all the salt and money that is in there.
The reason to put the money outside is to give it to the universe so it comes back to you too, also the coins need to touch ground outside when you are done.
I hope that this spell works for you, when it does, please share it with your friends so we can all live in abundance.
Thanks so much for joining me here! Please click the SUBSCRIBE BUTTON & BELL so we can connect! Click *Show More* to find exactly what playlist links you are looking for!
.
"Simple Spells for the Home"

.
"Daily Gratitude Vlogs"

.
"Live Tarot Card Readings | Free Single Card Readings on Tuesday & Thursday Mornings"

.
"My Tarot Cards! Review and Card Display of Different Tarot Decks/Kits"

.
"Meditations I have Tried and Recommend"

.
"Shimmy With Char Dance Practice"

.
Come Say Hi on Other Social Medias Too!
.
Instagram Daily Cards:
Instagram Cakes:
Twitter:
Facebook Char:
Tik Tok Char:
Facebook Chox:
You Tube Chox:
G+ stuff:
Pinterest:

.
Business Contact:
1funchar@gmail.com

If you would like to support my channel with a tip or donation via paypal:


or support here :

.
My Mail Box
PO Box 218
Strathclair, MB
r0j 2c0
.

#spell #money #salt

self help,spell,Salt,Elemental,Simple,Book of shadows,Kitchen magic,Magic,spell casting,witch,easy,beginner,home,spells for the home,kitchen witch,kitchen spell,salt,money,money spell,infinite receiving,loa,law of attraction,change,get rid of negative thoughts,absorb negitivity,protect,cast a spell,moon spell,full moon,full moon spell,how to get money,witchcraft,show me the money,howto,how to do a money spell,new moon,new moon spell,

Post a Comment

0 Comments