Advertisement

A Critical Look at Operation 2.

A Critical Look at Operation 2. -
Enjoy the content? Remember to leave a LIKE 👍 and COMMENT 💬!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE 🚨 and turn on Notifications 🔔!

New here? Hello!
I'm Kevin, a long-time Dutch gamer that loves shooters and co-op games! I'm big on comedy, serious-fun, and teaching my in-game findings to my Spartans, you guys!
So if that resonates with you, we'd love to have you join us! 👊 AHOO!

Want to catch me live?
★ Drop by the stream! ➤

Want to hang out with me and fellow Spartans?
★ Check out our Discord ➤

Trying to get in touch with me? Here's how!
★ Twitter ➔
★ Xbox Live ➔ Dutchonidas
★ Email ➔ dutchonidas@gmail.com

Gears 5 © Microsoft Corporation.This video was created under Microsoft's "Game Content Usage Rules" using assets from Gears 5 and it is not endorsed by or affiliated with Microsoft.

Spartan,Gamer,King,Dutch,Dutchy,DutchyLive,Gears of War 1,Gears of War 2,Gears of War 3,Gears of War Judgment,Gears of War 4,Gears of War Ultimate Edition,Gears of War 5,Streamer,Comedy,Honesty,Intergrity,Tips & Tricks,FPS,TPS,Action,Montage,Tutorials,TCA,Recruit,The Coalition Army,Veteran Player,Competitive,Self Improvement,

Post a Comment

0 Comments