Advertisement

Dear Year 7s... | Advice For Secondary School

Dear Year 7s... | Advice For Secondary School Hey guys welcome back to my channel, so by the time you see this video, many of you would’ve started school or be going back in a couple of days so I have put together Advice for Year Seven in case they were wondering how to survive secondary school. This advice can be used for anyone who is starting a new school or just for anyone in Year 8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12 or Year 13. If you liked the video, don’t forget to Like and Subscribe 💗

Watch My Last Video:
Follow my Instagram:

Use my discount codes
🧚‍♀️cute summer clothing from: use code ‘KAETO’
🧚‍♀️all things makeup from: use code ‘KAETO20’




Credits:
Myself
Family n Friends
editing by Matthieu
iEditing X
You for watching🥰

follow my Instagram: @kaeto.n

School

Post a Comment

0 Comments