Advertisement

Honest Review of Belif Skincare Products | Belif Travel Kit | Dikshita Agarwal

Honest Review of Belif Skincare Products | Belif Travel Kit | Dikshita Agarwal Hey Guys!!!
In this video, I am sharing review on belif travel kit which contains 5 skincare products from belif. I tested these for 15-20 days and based on that I am sharing this review.
I hope you like it.

*****************************************************************
Videos Mentioned:


*****************************************************************
Makeup Worn:

Face:

Eyes:

Brows:

Lips:

****************************************************************
My Foundation shades for your reference
MAC : NC35/37
Maybelline Fit Me : Natural Buff 230
Wet N Wild PhotoFocus: Golden Beige
Loreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation : Golden Beige
Milani Conceal & Perfect : Warm Beige
PAC : 2.1
Estee Lauder : Ivory Beige
*****************************************************************

You can connect with me on social media
Snapchat -- dikshitaagarwal
Instagram -- dikshitaagarwalofficial
twitter - @I_am_dikshita
facebook :

******************************************************************

Disclaimer – The products I have used in the video works for me but they might not work for you. Please do some research and test out the products before buying. The products used in these videos are purchased by me.


Contact me – dikshitagarwalofficial@gmail.com

Lots of Love
Dikshita Agarwal

belif skincare,belif travel kit,indian blogger,beauty blogger,skincare video,skincare routine,dikshita agarwal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments